We usually collect and use the following info:
- Personally Identifiable Information like name(s) and contact details which may include e-mail address or contact number(s), password etc.
- Transactional Information like financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details etc.
- Booking information which includes information about the travel, bookings, co-passengers, travel preferences etc.
- Other information information that may be requested or gathered while you visit, access or use the site.
Besides, we may track the Internet address of the domains from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but the individual user remains anonymous.
We may also collect and furnish such other information as is required in compliance of various laws, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of Hikeden or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference to our operations rights, interests, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities
We generally use this information for the following purposes:
- To conduct bookings and payment transactions for the services available on the Site;
- To improve and personalize your experience and give you better service: (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our service for you (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To do communications for providing services, responding to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To respond to queries of the authorities in regard to your accessing of the site and services availed by you
"Some of our web pages use "cookies" so that we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers which web sites send to the browser on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyse is used to improve our service to you."
As mentioned above Hikeden will do everything possible to protect y our privacy however do not that you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, and your Site membership account information. Please be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information.
If there are any issues on the above you can always get in touch with us at “Link to Contact Us Page”